WHAT IS A SMALL GROUP?
Small Groups are comprised of 8 to 12 people who want to grow spiritually and connect with others who are going in the same direction. It is a wonderful opportunity for people who share their lives with each other and their community. Sometimes the best description is simply a group of people who are like you and are looking for ways to become more like Christ and want to live life to its fullest.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN A SMALL GROUP?
- It's an opportunity to understand the Bible better (there's
nothing like the chance to ask questions in a Small Group).
- You'll feel more like you're part of God's family (and not
just a face in the crowd).
- Prayer will become more meaningful for you (your friends
will be praying with you and for you).
- You'll be able to handle the stresses and pressure of life
better (when your friends are there for you, life is a very different
- You will be able to serve together with others in practical and meaningful way in fulfilling the Great Commission.
HOW DO I FIND A GROUP?
You can use the map below to search through our current small groups and find one that bests suits you or CLICK HERE if you would like more information or additional help finding the best group for you.
FOUNDATIONS GROUP FOR NEW BELIEVERS
Or new believers, Foundations is a short-term small group where participants will learn the foundational truths essential to developing a growing and life-giving relationship with Jesus Christ. Topics covered are Salvation - Go's Grace; The Bible - God's Word; Community - God's Plan. CLICK HERE to register to join a Foundations Group.